Gibson Brands Forums

Rossington LP's?

LPCollector

• 3 years later...

Rossington,or even must i say "The Rossingtons" wrote tunes with a number of really talented individuals like Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Whilst gary Chef and so on.

Rossington hit a guru be aware along with getting Ronnie Eades within around the horns. Which was course. He'd Jay Manley upon back up acoustic guitar with a few guide and fills. I went to, most likely, 15 from the shows on the first Eighty seven tour and that i had been much more excited to see the Rossington Music group play. Whilst gary as well as Dale had aced a band. They could possess stated farewell to the tribute players and gone on with thier music group to attain an additional degree of greatness.

If you think regarding, Rossington truly scammed the music world. He could have done so a lot more,musically, than what he'll depart all of us along with. To me Skynyrd might have been just a step for Rossington. The person could have kept going as well as been very successful

Rossington,or even must i say "The Rossingtons" wrote tunes with a number of really talented individuals like Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Whilst gary Chef and so on.

Rossington hit a guru be aware along with getting Ronnie Eades within around the horns. Which was course. He'd Jay Manley upon back up acoustic guitar with a few guide and fills. I went to, most likely, 15 from the shows on the first Eighty seven tour and that i had been much more excited to see the Rossington Music group play. Whilst gary as well as Dale had aced a band. They could possess stated farewell to the tribute players and gone on with thier music group to attain an additional degree of greatness.

If you think regarding, Rossington truly scammed the music world. He could have done so a lot more,musically, than what he'll depart all of us along with. To me Skynyrd might have been just a step for Rossington. The person could have kept going as well as been very successful

What did he say? Am I the only one that can't seem to understand what is being said here?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

There was a dealer selling a Rossington last month claiming "Gibson verified" Brazilian. Is it possible a handful were Brazilian?

according to my info, NONE of them do. the first 75 Rossington SGs are verified, but none of the LPs are.

Archived