Gibson Brands Forums

think I'll try piano ....

blindboygrunt

I already tried piano and let me tell you.....forget about it.

He was getting along there and I was thinking who he reminded me of a bit, don't ya hate people that pidgeonhole ya, but there was a touch of Tony Joe there to me. I was clueless to what he was singing until he finally resolved... Calla, Calla, Calla x 50 into .......ha...California!

And the guitar was a bit quacky but had a (Fishman Blackstack?) soundhole pickup not normally chooky, maybe an undersaddle as well? Looked like there were a few chunks missing out of the soundhole of the Eric until a closer look saw pickup.

BluesKing777.

I already tried piano and let me tell you.....forget about it.

He was getting along there and I was thinking who he reminded me of a bit, don't ya hate people that pidgeonhole ya, but there was a touch of Tony Joe there to me. I was clueless to what he was singing until he finally resolved... Calla, Calla, Calla x 50 into .......ha...California!

And the guitar was a bit quacky but had a (Fishman Blackstack?) soundhole pickup not normally chooky, maybe an undersaddle as well? Looked like there were a few chunks missing out of the soundhole of the Eric until a closer look saw pickup.

BluesKing777.

I hear what youre saying BK.

Have a wee listen to the album i speak of above , think youd like him...

And the guitar was a bit quacky but had a (Fishman Blackstack?) soundhole pickup not normally chooky, maybe an undersaddle as well?

BluesKing777.

"A bit quacky" is a bit of an understatement. Sounded like a whole flock of ducks. Talented ducks....but ducks.

Archived