Gibson Brands Forums

Friday....

Murph

Scott, the editor of a trivia publication, was having trouble with his computer. He called Jack, the computer guy, over to his desk, Jack clicked a few keys and solved the problem. As Jack walked away, Scott called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

Scott, scratching his head,"An ID ten T error? WTF! Will I need to fix that again?"

"Haven't you ever heard of it before?"

"No" replied Scott.

"Write it down," Jack said, "and I think you'll figure it out..."

Scott wrote: ID10T.

A farm boy from Minnesota was in the Army, and just before being deployed he met and married a waitress from the big city. She said she would keep the farm going until he returned. But a month later, when he was overseas, he got a letter: "Dear Sven, we made a mistake. I'm going back to my ex. I'm sorry to hurt you. Yours, Trixie. P.S. I am taking the tractor." Poor Sven, he got one of those John Deere letters.

Scott, the editor of a trivia publication, was having trouble with his computer. He called Jack, the computer guy, over to his desk, Jack clicked a few keys and solved the problem. As Jack walked away, Scott called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

Scott, scratching his head,"An ID ten T error? WTF! Will I need to fix that again?"

"Haven't you ever heard of it before?"

"No" replied Scott.

"Write it down," Jack said, "and I think you'll figure it out..."

Scott wrote: ID10T.

Computer guy writes up the resolution to another call in the ticket system as a PICNIC problem that he can't resolve - Problem In Chair Not In Computer!

Archived