Gibson Brands Forums

Ya'll Boys Don't Forget.

Steven Tari

Next Saturday is Valentines Day. This gives you time To order Flowers Or Card And Candy.

A nice dinner out and a bottle Of Brandy, In front of a warm fireplace making popcorn over the fire is how I planned the evening. Just given Ya'll Heads Up. If you don't have a Mate. Take this time to hit on the girl you been looking at.

Most single ladies like attention during this time. Who know's you might get lucky and hook up with the person of your dreams. Just by taking a chance. Me I'm celebrating 29 years with my one and only. Man time flies when you have your true cell mate. :D

I'm glad my wife doesn't care about flowers and jewelery.

12 years of marriage. She's cool.

She told me yesterday she was lucky to have such a good looking guitarist with her on stage. Yeah, I know it was bullsh1t, but it was a nice thing to say.

Homz Were dieing For good Machanics in this area right now. The bad news is that the Navy is getting away from boilers. And the Yards are Shutting down Yard plants and renten boilers per contract useage. But if you can pipe weld or weld at all. Or an inside or outside machinest, Yeah man theres work. Its just the layoff times that suck, but it looks like things are going all right at this time. Our greatest fear was a Democrate would get in the white house and we would have major lay offs again. Were hopen Obama Won't do the Democrate fix and have major military cuts. Man that Kills us every time. But the yards are booming at this time. Check it out. Maybe if you come on in this area. Let me know We'll have some Fun. If You don't mind a Lap Dance or two.

Homz Were dieing For good Machanics in this area right now. The bad news is that the Navy is getting away from boilers. And the Yards are Shutting down Yard plants and renten boilers per contract useage. But if you can pipe weld or weld at all. Or an inside or outside machinest' date=' Yeah man theres work. Its just the layoff times that suck, but it looks like things are going all right at this time. Our greatest fear was a Democrate would get in the white house and we would have major lay offs again. Were hopen Obama Won't do the Democrate fix and have major military cuts. Man that Kills us every time. But the yards are booming at this time. Check it out. Maybe if you come on in this area. Let me know We'll have some Fun. If You don't mind a Lap Dance or two.[/quote']

You talking about our old stomping ground the Back Door lounge or you offering me a lap dance, cause I don't flip that way. lol

You old Fart you know Im talken about the Back Door. I don't go that way either. I'm a dirtey old man and the cutties always seem to get younger, Or maybe I'm just getting old. Seems that most of these young things now a days like a more mature man anyway. And for all you people say but what about his wife. Well boys MAMA knows That this is just play, cause I bring home the meat to her. YEE! HAA! Love It.

This is one of the best forum threads of the last 6 months...

Just sayin'

Was it the shop talk between us Union guys or the fact Steven and I have been to the same topless bar. The Back Door Lounge in Portsmith, VA is a fine adult establishment and has a decent buffet. Just one warning. Don't eat the Pate'.

Homz ,They got a couple new joints that are hot. Also the favorites Lapers, Frontier, Back door, And Mad Dogs. Ya'll come we'll Do the bar hop. In someplaces From Runway to your lap. Or if your Wifes with you we'll

go club hopen we'll do the Virginia Beach strip. The sad news was when Bill Deal died in 03. I used to like going to their Club To see him and the Rhondels. Fun will be had! /Later

Homz ' date='They got a couple new joints that are hot. Also the favorites Lapers, Frontier, Back door, And Mad Dogs. Ya'll come we'll Do the bar hop. In someplaces From Runway to your lap. Or if your Wifes with you we'll

go club hopen we'll do the Virginia Beach strip. The sad news was when Bill Deal died in 03. I used to like going to their Club To see him and the Rhondels. Fun will be had! /Later [/quote']

Truth is I haven't been to a topless bar in over 10 years. Not that I wouldn't. I'm always up for a good lap dance.

We are typically home bodies when not playing music. We go to concerts and symphonies and sometimes we go to a small local bar and check out the band. Last one we went to was a local band called Bandwagon. They play mostly classic rock. I liked them.

ALL right then. Yeah we go out when we get an excuse. So come on down and give me an excuse. Then we'll go to Jewish Mothers for open mike night or To the Norva for some of these new bands. And homz you must have been a Chief because you don't sound like a SIR to me.

I knew you were a worken man. Man with that kinda knowledge you should look at Northrup Grumman. I heard they just picked up some heavey work. You should talk to them. I think they just picked up some work builden some new subs or Aircraft carriers.

I knew you were a worken man. Man with that kinda knowledge you should look at Northrup Grumman. I heard they just picked up some heavey work. You should talk to them. I think they just picked up some work builden some new subs or Aircraft carriers.

I haven't even been on a ship/boat in 20 years. I make energy now. I'm not sure they would be interested in that, but I'll look them up and send them a resume. At the moment I am still employed, but if the views of the country and the congress mirror that of this forum I'll be looking for a job soon.

Message to rich fat cats, and I think Steven will back me up on this one. If our brothers in the Unions of the country get cut loose in large numbers they will be looking for you. Not me. I'm actually a nice guy, but I know many of these crazies and they love two things drinking and guns. Duck and cover.

OK! You're both happily married' date=' with Valentines day coming up, and you are planning a tour of some strip clubs? Do your wives know? More to the point, will you post pics?[/quote']

Hell my wife would probably go with us. She doesn't care if I go to strip clubs. That's probably why I haven't gone in a long time. I'm not getting away with anything so it's no challenge.

Archived