Gibson Brands Forums

Nervous to the point of..........

Buc McMaster

Well, after consultation with an old friend.....(cough).....I have come to realize that the guy in the background apparently singing along is in fact..........myself, reflected in the mirror behind me.

Doh! :blink:

(Vintage 1973 Water Pipe!)

Thanks again for the good vibes!

I know from competing in an individual sport for many years that the ability to perform under pressure has to be constantly practiced. If that is what you sound like without practice, there is absolutely nothing to worry about? [thumbup]

Lars

Well, after consultation with an old friend.....(cough).....I have come to realize that the guy in the background apparently singing along is in fact..........myself, reflected in the mirror behind me.

Doh! :blink:

(Vintage 1973 Water Pipe!)

Thanks again for the good vibes!

Buc, Of course you know I feel you have more talent in your little finger than I have ever had in total ... but the mirror thing caused me to blow tequila out of my nose!

I wish I had a nickel for every time in the past 10 years I've looked in the mirror and wondered "Who the hell is that?"

On a serious note - you know as well as I do that the next time will be twice as easy. And the third will be so much fun - you'll be wanting to pay to play! G'Luck !

Archived