Gibson Brands Forums

THUNDERGOD!!!

wicked1

+1'000.000

Dave got it right... there's a gal already in posession of me' date=' she claims she's got a C.O.A., manual, original cardboard box and case... I dont think she filled out the warranty registration tho... :) [/quote']

Thunder's everyone's *****!

Period!

Flight959

Word to the wise: If the forum is so important to you that at times you read the posts out loud, don't be surprised if it also becomes important to others in your sphere of influence. And also don't be surprised when that person says things on the forum that you might be embarrassed about. Or perhaps that person says something that she knows you'll read the next morning and she'll get a rise out of you.

cough.. cough...

Homez you are the man!

Good advice... luckily for me (or maybe not) my fiance doesn't care much for guitars and music related stuff... she just likes to listen to it. The good part is, as long as she knows I spend my "other women" time with guitars instead of women, she is happy and consider them guitars her allies.

So Wicked1 is your wife? I was wondering if she was when I read her nickname (I think you mentioned she might enter with that nickname some time ago).

Could I have your babies????

Most definetively maybe...=P~

He's taken...

No...

Thunder's everyone's *****!

No...

Count me in for a reach around!

And definetively NO...

At least until I open an ebay account and start an auction... if I'm lucky I might get as much as 1% of what that girl selling her viginity got... :D (what was it, like 3,5 mill? maybe I'll include a "buy it now" price of 3 bucks...=D> )

least until I open an ebay account and start an auction... if I'm lucky I might get as much as 1% of what that girl selling her viginity got... (what was it, like 3,5 mill? maybe I'll include a "buy it now" price of 3 bucks...

That girl was ok looking, but she was nothing special.....average at best.

If I were that stupid or desparate to buy a girls cherry for 3 mill +..Shed be 18 ( for legal reasons )..and

be a perfect 10 out of 10...and id insist on the back door as well as the front.

Yes, im a dog.

That girl was ok looking' date=' but she was nothing special.....average at best.

If I were that stupid or desparate to buy a girls cherry for 3 mill +..Shed be 18 ( for legal reasons )..and

be a perfect 10 out of 10...and id insist on the back door as well as the front.

Yes, im a dog.[/quote']

+1

I didnt understand the guy offering 3mill tho... why would he offer that amount of money for an uncertified and untested product with no guarantee it will work as desired.

Just like buying an original 59 from ebay...

Archived