Gibson Brands Forums

I made a video of my Gibson Les Paul Custom

MarlleyB

Guest Farnsbarns

The link is to "my videos". Pippy sees that message because he's never uploaded a video. I see my own uploads and anyone who is logged into their YouTube account will see their own videos.

In that case you weren't logged in when you clicked the link.

Yes I was, Farns.

I've tried accessing the link three different ways - once signed-in; once logged-in to my own channel and once not signed in at all - and nothing is working for me.

I've tried another twice today with no success.

No matter.

Pip.

Guest Farnsbarns

Me playing it of course. It's on youtube. Does it sound right? one thing i can say about my les paul is the mids are loud. but still vintage style output. http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=qQO1WAu3A2M

Ahh, hang on. Fixed it!

The link was to the "edit video" page. Not sure why that took me to my own videos buttook Pippy to an error message. Maybe mobile Vs desktop or even android Vs apple. Who knows?

Guest Farnsbarns

Sorry i decided to take out the video. It's a high gain amp but it's running on the clean channel. just using pedals for the gain.

Oh, shame. I thought it sounded excellent. Gainy, yes, but it's not like it was a review or a model demo. That's when nothing but high gain is of no use. I especially hate it on pickup demonstrations. It was your guitar and your playing which was being showcased. I liked it.

Archived