Gibson Brands Forums

is the zakk wyldes custom worth it

Gibson rocks

just because it has the paint job and the emg pick-up this guitar is labeled a metal guitar .

i have to disagree firstly the bullseye les paul is in my opinion the finest gibson custom shop guitar on the market and the fact that people percive the emg pick-up as a ''metal ''pick-up is way off the mark,emg pick-up are by far the most sonically tuned pick-up on the market whither it be for clean/overdrive these will deliver.

so to your question ........yes they are worth it=d>

• 1 year later...

boss, i play the ZW epihone for couple of years now, i have to say that i was really amazed by the quality they give for the price (at my time it was 900 euros and not 700 like today) the sound is really good, the "lutherie" or lute making is quiet good, the point is that the cream colour is turning to yellow with the years

saying that, you can't get a Gibson custom quality for 900 euros or 700 today ... i mean that is simply impossible and this is also a guarantee that the one you'll get from the gibson custom shop definitly worth it

in my opinion price is a sign of quality as i say "price is forgoten but quality stays"

anyway, i just found one of the last available ZW Gibson custom in france and ordered it yesterday, i will let you know next week the big and major differences between epiphone and gibson

i really beleive it worth the price, i talked a lot with owners, tried one, etc .. this guitar is amazing, i mean, i really enjoy gibson guitars (even if as in all industry, you can get something wrong in some details, **** happens)

i will add another point, whatever you buy, any kind of guitar, with the years i understood that i only have to buy american .. there are 2 kind of guitars, US made ... and the others

• 3 weeks later...

boss, i play the ZW epihone for couple of years now, i have to say that i was really amazed by the quality they give for the price (at my time it was 900 euros and not 700 like today) the sound is really good, the "lutherie" or lute making is quiet good, the point is that the cream colour is turning to yellow with the years

saying that, you can't get a Gibson custom quality for 900 euros or 700 today ... i mean that is simply impossible and this is also a guarantee that the one you'll get from the gibson custom shop definitly worth it

in my opinion price is a sign of quality as i say "price is forgoten but quality stays"

anyway, i just found one of the last available ZW Gibson custom in france and ordered it yesterday, i will let you know next week the big and major differences between epiphone and gibson

i really beleive it worth the price, i talked a lot with owners, tried one, etc .. this guitar is amazing, i mean, i really enjoy gibson guitars (even if as in all industry, you can get something wrong in some details, **** happens)

i will add another point, whatever you buy, any kind of guitar, with the years i understood that i only have to buy american .. there are 2 kind of guitars, US made ... and the others

i received my Gibson ZW Custom :) ... for people who beleive Epiphone offer the same "sound" i m sorry to disagree [-X , th gibson sounds great even when you play it unplugged, harmonics are grat even unplungged, the quality of the wood, the hardware, i mean everything is different, it's like you compare a dodge with an aston martin ... big difference =D>

plugged, this guitar makes you play (or feel playing [cool] ) better,

i will only negative comment would be on the electronic parts, where the battery is, they let the battery floating like this with nothing to block it, so you have to do it yourself, i mean to put some moss or something .. for a guitar of that price, i really don't understand how they could forget such points

Archived