Gibson Brands Forums

Wanna fly ? Got 4 hours.

E-minor7

45 minutes ago, E-minor7 said:

Then here's the chance to give your CW or Southern J wings. 

https://www.ebay.com/i/184616006373

Quite exciting for me as I have a similar guard lying around. But is the one for sale really vintage, , , or just True Vintage. . 

I noticed he put a disclaimer in the description -

Unsure if it is Authentic or After Market.

29 minutes ago, BluesKing777 said:

Why fly when you can ride a Hummingbird! 😎

Heheh, , , pretty easy to answer that, ain't it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        But 205, , , that's half the way to a good campfire guitar.  Well, I won't sell mine. It goes when the Bird goes. Does that mean never !?               

Here we are just after take off, , ,

X6Nnn6s.jpg

eeehh, if you allow the expression. .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Edited by E-minor7