Gibson Brands Forums

Hi, I am new from Rhode Island

Narragansett

Hi, I  am new to this forum, not sure I am following the prompts correctly. Need info on an archtop.

Let me edit this a bit. I inherited 2 Gibson guitars an SJ300 and an L5 Wes Montgomery that I think is very rare

Edited by Narragansett
not enough info
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Narragansett said:

Hi, I  am new to this forum, not sure I am following the prompts correctly. Need info on an archtop.

Let me edit this a bit. I inherited 2 Gibson guitars an SJ300 and an L5 Wes Montgomery that I think is very rare

Hello and welcome

The Wes L5 is fairly rare and they are slowly appreciating in value.  The SJ-300 too, a bit special.  Custom shop instruments.

What condition are they in?

We love guitar pics on this forum; but have to upload photos to an image-hosting site, then copy and paste the link the site gives into the post on this forum.

Best wishes.

Thanks for the response. The condition is like new. They were bought by a dear friend who was a vintage guitar collector. As for pics, I will work on that. i belong to other forums too, and everybody catches heck when they do not post pics. I am going to move my question to the proper forum

• 2 weeks later...