Gibson Brands Forums

J180 Everly Brothers new edition?

motorcitychick

49 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Who knows the the new regime under Cesar will do?

True enough.  I think in the 90s they were 1599 US list. Lets see where there off to when they come out again. 

I will be at the winter Namm Show and I will ask one of the Gobson's reps about this.  I heard through someone that there will be a new Everly Brothers edition coming out.  No time frame was given to me.  I have a M2M J180 that I received this past June, that I had it spec out with the Everly Brothers guitar spec's.  It took me a year of waiting patiently for it, but it was worth the wait.  The Bozeman craftsmanship was superb on my guitar.

On 7/26/2023 at 2:56 PM, motorcitychick said:

I will be at the winter Namm Show and I will ask one of the Gobson's reps about this.  I heard through someone that there will be a new Everly Brothers edition coming out.  No time frame was given to me.  I have a M2M J180 that I received this past June, that I had it spec out with the Everly Brothers guitar spec's.  It took me a year of waiting patiently for it, but it was worth the wait.  The Bozeman craftsmanship was superb on my guitar.

If they did come out with one would you buy it? You just got one spec’s as you wanted. Gibson is gonna do what they want if they do it, and it will surely be limited, and pricey.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 7/26/2023 at 2:56 PM, motorcitychick said:

The Made2Measure option was something I was going to suggest, but you say you've already done that. So why the interest in an official Everly edition? Got a thing about having the official swag, or . . . ?

• 2 weeks later...