Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson European Support Telephone Not Working

halloweenman

6 hours ago, halloweenman said:

I live in the UK and when I dial Gibson European support at 00800-44427661 it just rings off as an invalid number.

Am I doing something wrong or has Gibson Europe killed it's telephone support line?

I can tell you with certainty that the number format you're dialing won't work from the UK. Where are you seeing that number? 

You can call them in the US on +16158714500. 

Edited by Farnsbarns

On 9/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, halloweenman said:

I live in the UK and when I dial Gibson European support at 00800-44427661 it just rings off as an invalid number.

Am I doing something wrong or has Gibson Europe killed it's telephone support line?

The phone at https://www.gibson.com/en-GB/Support/Contact-Us is actually  00800-44427661 and is physically located in the Netherlands.

I checked on ANOTHER forum, to see if this confusing FREE phone number works or not, or is free or not. Some countries enable it, some don't. some landline operators charge, opthers don't, all mobile networks charge,... Here's the linlk:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2314434/very-confusing-call-costs-on-a-mobile-for-00800-numbers#:~:text=00800 is meant to be an international freephone,the same and it is free to call.

Telecommunications... I mean ANY business in this world is respectable, for example: money laundering CHECK, loan sharking CHECK, prostitution CHECK, arms smuggling CHECK, drugs dealing CHECK. But telecommunications? Gotta have a good laugh now, LOL.  🤣

Edited by OrdinaryNimda