Gibson Brands Forums

Any Heritage Fans?

bigtim

I have always kind of wanted one. I picked one up recently. It is a 2023 H150 in the Dirty Lemon Burst finish. 

The top is a little plain but I kind if like it like that. It really is a very nice quality guitar. 

I have only been around one other Heritage that my friend has owned since the late 80s and I always thought it was a great guitar. 

Here are some pics of mine.

S9r7S2E.jpeg

aJLIdFw.jpeg

jfZ6w5K.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’ve played several over the years & have been very impressed by them.. Before Covid I went to NAMM & spent quite a bit of time at their Booth.. They had a great variety & I played quite a few.. They are excellent Guitars. I must admit I’m not a fan of their Headstocks.. But, that’s my only nit..

Edited by Larsongs
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Larsongs said:

I’ve played several over the years & have been very impressed by them.. Before Covid I went to NAMM & spent quite a bit of time at their Booth.. They had a great variety & I played quite a few.. They are excellent Guitars. I must admit I’m not a fan of their Headstocks.. But, that’s my only nit..

I have only been around thr one my friend owned.....I have never even saw another for sale anywhere in person ever.....there is a h535 for sale here locally I almost bought but he wants a bit too much for it. 

I got to admit though

...this guitar is super nice and the neck is good and chunky. It plays very well and the stock Duncan pickups sound good too.....but I may swap them out for a custom set I have on order.

1 hour ago, bigtim said:

I have only been around thr one my friend owned.....I have never even saw another for sale anywhere in person ever.....there is a h535 for sale here locally I almost bought but he wants a bit too much for it. 

I got to admit though

...this guitar is super nice and the neck is good and chunky. It plays very well and the stock Duncan pickups sound good too.....but I may swap them out for a custom set I have on order.

My buddy has the Duncan 57's or 59's in it. I played it once. Its a machine. 

• Like 1

I have 2 built by the old guys before the sold out.  A H535 limited in trans black ( 335 but with Duncan 59/ Seth Lovers and a side mount jack) and a H575 Custom in natural all flame maple  ( a hand carved ES-175 ) as well as thier Gibson counterparts.  I love them and the artists I build for universally love the H575C the best of all my instruments. 

• Like 1