Gibson Brands Forums

Testicaster and Les Bauls models available.

Homz

I had this idea for a guitar related product. Wicked1 is sewing the prototypes up at this moment. You may have seen a pair of nads hanging from the back of a truck. Well my idea is making a pair to hang from the strap button on the back of the guitar. So the current model names are the 'Testicaster' and the 'Les Bauls'.

When she finishes and I get em on the LP I'll take some pics.

Maybe I'll sell them on Ebay. LOL

She's almost finished with mine. they are made of leather. The other guitarist in the band and the drummers set (on his high hat) are done in felt. They are already done.

When we were at the hobby store they had actual pelt with hair. If this ends up cool I'm going back for the hairy ones. I'll call em Neanderballs.

This is too weird for me... I just came from lunch and while crossing the street I saw one of those trucks with balls attached to them... LMFAO' date=' and then I log in and find this...

Homz was it you on that truck?[/quote']

The saddest part is that he gives me grief for thinking of nothing else......

and then he spends 2 hours talking about BALLS!

I tell ya what..those suede/leather balls are not easy to make!!

So' date=' do we have pictures yet?

[/quote']

I'll get them up in a few hours. My son's having one of his violin friends over for practice. I think they are really religious so I'll not break out the Testicaster for pics at the moment.

I'll get them up in a few hours. My son's having one of his violin friends over for practice. I think they are really religious so I'll not break out the Testicaster for pics at the moment.

You know... you should install some on his violin and tell those kids that's the latest in musical instrument fashion... then bring them back home with balls attached to their instruments

You know... you should install some on his violin and tell those kids that's the latest in musical instrument fashion... then bring them back home with balls attached to their instruments

I think that would be a bit to close to his face. Even I have a homophobic reaction to that.

Thunder, this is brilliant.

Screw pics of the testicaster and the les bauls, I want pics of the reactions to the testicasters on the violin.

My god Homz, wicked1 is a very special woman to makes those abominations. :D :-$

Here's the model and options list.

There are three models:

The Testicaster (felt)

The Les Bauls (leather)

The Neanderballs (animal pelt with hair)

There are three color options:

Homz (beige)

Mandingo (black)

Thundergod (brown)

OMG!!! All this time I thought you were kidding! yahoo_rotfl.gif

Those actually look good (for a guitar)... wonder how they would look hanging off the snare drum... :)

The drummer has a pair hanging off the bass drum. I thought the hi-hat would be cooler cause they'd bounce around, but he wanted them front & center, I guess.

Archived