Gibson Brands Forums

You Guys In London Are Getting Your Own Garage

We hijack a lot. 

I went to the Nashville garage in October. Must’ve been 15 million dollars worth of guitars there. I didn’t get a welcome vibe there and I didn’t stick around long. 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

We hijack a lot. 

I went to the Nashville garage in October. Must’ve been 15 million dollars worth of guitars there. I didn’t get a welcome vibe there and I didn’t stick around long. 

Didnt they know your a moderator on a Gibson Forum?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Didnt they know your a moderator on a Gibson Forum?

I introduced myself as such to two of them and I got blank stares. I mentioned the MAJOR gift Gibson presented me last spring and they acted like I was telling tall tales. Oh well. It’s a big company with several “loops”. The garage is not in the same loop as the forum. Don’t misunderstand me; I wasn’t looking for any special treatment, but what I did get was….1qa69l.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ksdaddy said:

I introduced myself as such to two of them and I got blank stares. I mentioned the MAJOR gift Gibson presented me last spring and they acted like I was telling tall tales. Oh well. It’s a big company with several “loops”. The garage is not in the same loop as the forum. Don’t misunderstand me; I wasn’t looking for any special treatment, but what I did get was….1qa69l.jpg

If you came in with a black top hat and looked bloated like a bullfrog you would have gotten the deluxe treatment.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, differentsky said:

This discussion takes the notion of "hijacking a thread" to a whole other level 😉

If anyone is willing to, unobstrusively, comment on their visit to the Gibson garage or post pictures, please do!

So far we have only one confirmed person on this forum who has gone. KS Daddy. 

• Upvote 1

Uploading will take a while. Eddie Money was playing in the background and You tube has its panties in a wad. I opted to mute Eddie and now it has to go through it's processing all over again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Towards the end you will see a guy in a pink t shirt taking a selfie or something. The room visible behind him, way in the background, was my favorite room. That's where you see the Murphy aged stuff. I'm not into relics of any kind but these were convincing. That's also where I saw a new Lucille.

• Like 1