Gibson Brands Forums

I think there’s a sinister plot out there!

Dave F

3 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Here we go. 
Maybe we should change the thread title to “Why we can’t laugh at stuff anymore “ 

I say this to my wife when she is telling me what I can't do - "Here comes the no fun police".

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dave F said:

I guess I shouldn't go here

OIP.SQQxGC26aHeCGg0XFwLoZQHaE6?w=263&h=1

Just hold up a package of ground beef in front of them, and let them know if you don't stop flatulating, this is your fate.

Wait unless they are milk cows it probably is their fate anyway.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Thanks 1

When we moved here - to Texas -  it was legal to have an open beer in a brown paper bag  in your hand while driving.   People also had rifles in their pickup truck gun racks.  Now - you would go to jail for having one beer, and someone would steal your rifle and never get caught.   This is progress. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

When we moved here - to Texas -  it was legal to have an open beer in a brown paper bag  in your hand while driving.   People also had rifles in their pickup truck gun racks.  Now - you would go to jail for having one beer, and someone would steal your rifle and never get caught.   This is progress. 

Texas moving backward as always. At least you guys still have that football team America loves.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Upvote 1