Gibson Brands Forums

Wow...just wow...i feel like hugging axe. *FIXED FOR THE 2ND TIME!!*

dem00n

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...isn't threatening or talking about killing people grounds for being banned ?

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=504

yup the number one rule and the 15th.

1.Do not post anything that is considered to be potentially criminal. Posts made under circumstances indicating a considered likelihood of inciting a violent or felonious act, or a subjective intention or knowledge that its content will be used for, or in furtherance of, any criminal purpose are also prohibited. Such posts will be moved offline and referred to proper legal channels.

15.Do not "flame" others. Blatantly offensive posts directed at others will not be tolerated.

If you think i am reading all of that you are bat sh!t crazy.

Oh' date=' I read every word....

Articulate, even eloquent.

Impressive, eh?

:-)

Saying you wanna kill somebody is stupid in [i']any[/i] circumstance - even with your finger on the trigger.

Just sayin'....

Also i dont think babies go on guitar forums...

I see it now tommorow on CNN: We have protester protesting the Gibson forums over a title that threatens to choke a baby "My child died from getting choked and i think Apple cough i mean Gibson should not tolerate this behavior also i do not understand why the media is always trying to put us down the N.W.O is out there put on your tin foil hats because i am a self righteous prick that has a sense of self entitlement and everyone should respect my feelings" Ok Chuck Berry back to you in the Situation room.

Archived