Gibson Brands Forums

Doh!

Homz

So here I am minding my own business and I get this PM from Neo. He starts with his usual greeting to me with reverence to the cranium of a phallic. Then he gives me a tip on this new guy who is dissing the 'Lounge' for our propensity to communicate on many varied subjects. I think, wow, Neo and I are on the same side, thanks for the tip. I follow the link provided by Neo. I then make a few disparaging comments to the Newbie.

The problem was that I didn't even notice that I wasn't in the 'Lounge'. I was in the 'introduce yourself' forum. Now I might be a phallic cranium from time to time, but I generally do it in the 'Lounge'. Even I have my standards. The 'Lounge' is for all topics.

So the moral of the story. Well I'm not sure if there is a moral. Doh!

P.S. Don't look for my comments. I already deleted them.

Jeez Homz....

You screw up EVERYTHING you do, eh?

:-)

Sorry if I set you up, not my intent.

I could not, in good conscience, allow you to miss that introductory post - it was just too damned good....

Dem00n, don't worry.

You're simply filling the role of speed bump on the information super-highway as usual.

Good job!

Dem00n' date='

You're simply filling the role of speed bump on the information super-highway as usual.[/quote']

Whats that post to mean neo?

Did you ever see the movie The Big Lebowski?

Walter spends much of his time throughout the movie telling their friend Donnie to "Shut the fxck up!"

Seems Donnie has trouble keeping up with fast-moving' date=' dynamic conversations.

Walter finally stops to explain to Donnie

"You have no frame of reference. You're like a child who wanders into a room in the middle of a conversation...."

My point being that you're quick to jump into a conversation and make some obtuse comment leaving many ??? behind.

My Dad has a saying for people in that predicament.

Says they're like a dog on the highway - don't know [i']which[/i] way to run.

Please understand, I'm trying to insult you for kicks (like The Plinkster) but just pointing out that's why you see posts where people are giving you a hard time. I harbor no animosity toward you, but I will give you sh!t from time to time...

:-)

It pays to read the instructions:

John 10:1 Amen, amen I say to you: He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up another way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Links bypass the front door. Best to check the room when you go over the fence.

Archived