Gibson Brands Forums

Yet another G 'n R thread

heymisterk

Man' date=' I know this clip is old. But whenever I watch one of these songs from The Ritz, it makes me wonder What Could Have Been. These guys were the baddest m*****f****s of the '80s...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7xQ04nlePM[/quote']

They had it. They pi$$ed it away. Appetite for Destruction = phenomenal. Subsequent to that, very little of quality, then implosion.

Think the only time I saw them live was at donnington back before Slash left the band,

think was 87-88?

They were excellent.

There seems to be quite a lot of video's on you tube showing axl getting fu*ked off with the crowd.

here's one of the best.

I was at that show; I didn't go to see them though, I went to see EZO who opened up. For better or worse, I really didn't even see most of GnR's set as I hooked up with this girl and was "preoccupied." GnR is a great band but she had great cans.

What is Izzy playing? Can anyone tell? Maybe i am brainfarting. Slash has frickin zebra pickups. Ugh i hate how those look :-& heh

I was wondering the same thing. He loved his Tele and those big, fat hollow-bodies. To me, it wasn't G 'n R anymore without Izzy. I know Slash is seen as the guitar hero, but Izzy was a hero in his own right.

Archived