Gibson Brands Forums

Hell-o

Giant

I smashed my last guitar yesterday' date=' store dont carry replacements till mon-day.[/quote']

oh dude man that stinks. i am sorry i even asked could you ever find it in you heart to forgive me.

By the way' date=' is that a gary moore BFG? They suck schlong big time, I smashed one two weeks ago, it was chambered, felt like smashing a cheap acoustic.[/quote']

actually i rather like my bfg i switched both pick ups on mine. i put and older P90 which i think sounds better and did away with the whole zebra thing (i hate that look). And the chambering thing well all bfgs now a days come with it so i took what i could get.

actually i rather like my bfg i switched both pick ups on mine. i put and older P90 which i think sounds better and did away with the whole zebra thing (i hate that look). And the chambering thing well all bfgs now a days come with it so i took what i could get.

Yes zera looks horrible IMO too.

I know all bfgs and USA come chambered now... I was just pulling your strings, was it ok or did I step over the line?

Who are you calling ******** dickheads? I didn't disrespect any of you in any way, so until I do and so give you reason to disrispect me, you call me Doctor ******** or Mr ******** - Md

What's up sons of *****es' date=' new member here, lurked for more than 6 months but decided to join out of boredom.[/quote']

First off I am not a offspring of a female *****. (Dog=Male *****=Female WTF you can say ***** on the fourm!?)

Seconed we know your new, something called a "date joined"

Third welcome to the fourms.

Archived