Gibson Brands Forums

The Holy Hand Grenade I implore thee.

Homz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as its a Paying Gig' date=' nothing wrong with that[/quote']

Speaking of paying gigs we may be playing at an outdoor show next week for a bunch of club and bar owners. Might get some gigs out of the deal.

I vote NO. He's funny. Find a sense of humor Murph. If your to establish this as an insult you would need to verify that Neo is not fat. Well I've seen his pic. Nuff said.

You and your pals.

Best of friends.

Speaking of paying gigs we may be playing at an outdoor show next week for a bunch of club and bar owners. Might get some gigs out of the deal.

Right on.

Play the hits that keep 'em dancing and they'll call you back over and over again.

No really, my friend owns a bar and that's the only type of bands she hires during the Summer Sunday's on the patio.

Real popular place. Good crowd, food and drinks.

They got a lot of nice girls, there. A how how how how!

Hijacking my own thread so blow me.

Our band (Wicked Red) did a pretty cool version of "Let It Be" on Friday. I played lead. Not to bad for our first serious attempt.

Just saying.

OBTW since this thread has everyones attention if I can find someone brave enough to watch King/Sarge then I am going on a small vacation to include Ohio

I'd say you could drop em off here for a few days, but I don't know if my Lab Zoso would get along with other big dogs.

NeConMan' date=' I believe you are a cock sucker in disguise you got your mouth open because you want someone to *** in it.[/quote']

Dude, this is over the line. Come on!

Be clever. Not crass.

Archived