Gibson Brands Forums

Finally finished with the Garage/ Studio.

Steven Tari

Well everyone finally finished with all the heavy construction work. So a quick before and after.

Started with a 12X17 shed. Didn't have a place to work and had to record in the house. Had to do a lot of rerecording because of noise and traffic.

Picture015.jpg

My wife and I needed A small party place out back and didn't have it.

Picture029.jpg

Got the garage for work and pleasure for my playing, I'm going to build an recording booth in the back for my recording.

Picture188.jpg

Widened the driveway, I was having trouble getting the boat out.

Picture187.jpg

Added a new patio and extended the driveway.

Picture185.jpg

Picture186.jpgWere looking for new patio furnature.

Picture189.jpg

Its time to get ready for some summer throw downs.

I am guessing you don't have our planning regulations.....

.....if'n I want to so much as break wind in the general direction of a brick,

I have to draw up plans, submit them to the town hall, attend meetings blah-deblah-de-blah.

Only to have them turned down because of some petty beurocratic red tape kinda reason.

Between Blighty local government narrow mindedness and EU beurocracy is a hard place.

Nice work man - now let's have some sounds.....

I am guessing you don't have our planning regulations.....

.....if'n I want to so much as break wind in the general direction of a brick' date='

I have to draw up plans, submit them to the town hall, attend meetings blah-deblah-de-blah.

Only to have them turned down because of some petty beurocratic red tape kinda reason.

Between Blighty local government narrow mindedness and EU beurocracy is a hard place.

Nice work man - now let's have some sounds.....[/quote']

Naw man. 5' off the property lines And the biggest single story I could put on my size lot was 20' x 30'. So thats what I had put in.

Excellent stuff.

Big round of applause for the (no doubt knackered) man in the cat-bird seat (if that expression ever was used outside of a James Thurber short story).

:- =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

So... is the new garage going to be your studio or is the old garage going to be the studio? Might be cool to be able to open the roll-up 'studio' door for patio parties.

Archived