Gibson Brands Forums

Selling my body to fund multiple guitar purchases.

NeoConMan

I have fingernail clippings on the desk here, and I can get lotsa hair from the shower drain.

PM if interested.

My dealer just bought another private collection with lotsa vintage goodies.

Gonna try to get down there today and check it out.

This is gonna be painful.....

I have fingernail clippings on the desk here' date=' and I can get lotsa hair from the shower drain.

PM if interested.[/b']

My dealer just bought another private collection with lotsa vintage goodies.

Gonna try to get down there today and check it out.

This is gonna be painful.....

No, but thanks for asken. I use those in my Voo-Doo Dolls. But your not on my list. Sorry. Maybe next time.:-&

Not much fat on my *** to spare, sorry.

That's one area on my body that still remains toned and taut.

Now, I gotcha covered on the gut if that will help.....

:-)

I'll make you and Wicked1 a stellar deal.

Send $50,000 to my P.O. box and I'll get back to you after I buy some guitars...

Oh yeah, I bought alot of gear from them in the early 90's.

They were a great independent dealer when I left there 10 years ago, knew a couple of the guys pretty well.

They were always getting big time players in the store when their tours brought them to town.

Last guitars I bought in Houston were a Guild acoustic from Fuller's Vintage on North 610 at Yale and my Les Paul Classic from Evan's Music City at a Astrodome guitar show in 2001.

Wasn't very impressed with Evan's - long story, but Gibson had to get involved to make it right.....

I haven't been in any guitar shops there since then, so I don't know who has the best store now.

I suppose Guitar Center still has their stores there, eh?

The one in Friendswood/Clear Lake was okay at the time, but still a Guitar Center.

What side of town are you on?

I was in Richmond a couple years, Baytown for seven and Alvin four.

Oh yeah' date=' I bought alot of gear from them in the early 90's.

They were a great independent dealer when I left there 10 years ago, knew a couple of the guys pretty well.

They were always getting big time players in the store when their tours brought them to town.

Last guitars I bought in Houston were a Guild acoustic from Fuller's Vintage on North 610 at Yale and my Les Paul Classic from Evan's Music City at a Astrodome guitar show in 2001.

Wasn't very impressed with Evan's - long story, but Gibson had to get involved to make it right.....

I haven't been in any guitar shops there since then, so I don't know who has the best store now.

I suppose Guitar Center still has their stores there, eh?

The one in Friendswood/Clear Lake was okay at the time, but [i']still[/i] a Guitar Center.

What side of town are you on?

I was in Richmond a couple years, Baytown for seven and Alvin four.

Ive been to Fullers a couple of times i bought my Fender Telecaster from them but i have not gone over there ever since, I actually drove by Evans Music City today on westheimer on my way to get a New Amp from Guitar center, I was actually thinking of stopping by and checking what they had but Guitar Center was only a block away so i checked them out instead. Yeah Guitar Center still has their stores the only one i find useful is the one right there on westheimer since its close to where i live.

I currently live on the southwest side of town.

In the nineties I dated a couple of ladies who had nice houses in Alief - not at the same time!

KSG, I don't know how long you've been gone, but Alief is largely Suburban Generica now.

Looks like any other suburb for the most part.

When I lived in Alief, we were a small town 12 miles from Houston. Beechnut hadn't been built yet, the beltway didn't exist and Alief was mostly kikkers (cowboys). I went by my old house last year, it's city all the way out past Alief now. Street signs are in Vietnamese and Spanish on the way there. All the trees they planted when I was a kid sure are big now...

When I lived in Alief' date=' we were a small town 12 miles from Houston. Beechnut hadn't been built yet, the beltway didn't exist and Alief was mostly kikkers (cowboys). I went by my old house last year, it's city all the way out past Alief now. Street signs are in Vietnamese and Spanish on the way there. All the trees they planted when I was a kid sure are big now...[/quote']

Were Hastings and Elsik there when you grew up?

Not much fat on my *** to spare' date=' sorry.

That's one area on my body that still remains toned and taut.

Now, I gotcha covered on the gut if that will help.....

:-)

I'll make you and Wicked1 a [i']stellar[/i] deal.

Send $50,000 to my P.O. box and I'll get back to you after I buy some guitars...

Do you take checks? Cause I can write one!

No chance it will clear, but I'll write it.

Archived