Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Thinking About Becoming A Liberal.

Murph

I think it's a little odd how republicans are always on the defense. Also with the fact oil is the only fuel and for some' date=' global warming is just a hoax. well if they want their oil bills going up even more and if they want to drown under the sea in their home, so be it.[/quote']How old are you? Surely you're still in school and are being brainwashed....

I never knew there would be so many conservatives on this site. I must say' date=' it kinda scares me.. [/quote'] Boo!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Joined 5/08/2009, I guess that explains it....

I've been here for years, through three different forum programs.

I'm sure we'll get better acquainted.

:-

When I defended Neo's wife' date=' who defended me?

Homz.....

Did Neo thank me?

Nope.[/quote']Wow, Murph.....

Sorry to leave you hanging like that, I had no idea I would push you over the edge!

I left that thread to fester in its own juices and went back to work for a few days, never saw how it ended up.

I do owe you for speaking up for the missus' honor, and even Homz gets an honorable mention.

How can I make it up to you?

Murph, I love ya brother!

Give me a sign you're okay and the brain chiggers haven't consumed your cerebral capabilities....

I'd say you should go green.
Exactly how do you do that?

Gimme some details instead of knee-jerk' date=' spoon-fed, feel-good, group-hug, One World bullsh!t.

What do YOU do that would be considered "green" enough to make Al Gore happy?

I don't care what your Mom & Dad do, or what your school does - what do YOU do using your own money and effort?

Dude, I defended you.

You know I did. I even got Homz to kiss and make up with you.

Come on, I thought I did a pretty good job of brokering that peace accord.

Another Atta-Boy for California Man too!

You guys are alright!!!

I'm getting a bit tired of dipsh1ts calling me a murderer. Find a new line of BS.
I'm getting a bit tired of dipsh1ts advocating murder and then denying it. Find a new way to defend your BS.

Stand up and do a big badass posturing routine in response to real convictions and morals' date=' you'll get b!tch-slapped.

Again.....

Best leave that stupid sh!t off the forum, you know what happens everytime you trot out the same brainless baloney...

it was a newbie that offended Neo's wife' date=' who I called to get banned, that was the epic thread. [/quote']Did he actually get banned?

Like I said, I was outta here for a few days....

sitting on your moral high horse
You HAVE no fxcking morals Homz.

At least that's what you try to convince all of us with every time you post. Funny how we might actually believe it' date=' eh?

It's ALL about you, and I can imagine what thoughts must go through your mind....

[b']"ME, ME, ME, ME!!!!!!

Gimme, gimme!

Look at what I posted!

Everybody look at me?

Is anybody pissed off yet?

Okay, I guess I better start more stupid fxcking asinine threads to insult anybody I may have missed!!!"[/b]

Don't think for a second your beliefs and convictions (if you actually have any) mean Jack Sh!t to anybody here.

Abortions...when it is needed...
And when would that be? Nevermind' date=' I can only imagine the logic you might use for an answer....

You think you have some sort of moral high ground. You don't.
And YOU do? Get the fxck outta here...

You and your brain-dead lobotomized Liberal Lemmings dwell in the moral lowland swamps.

be an Anarchist like me
Yeah' date=' look how long your typical anarchist survives.

Dying in the street with people watching is a real rock n roll way to go, eh?

They learn with their last dying breath that the world they hate doesn't give a sh!t about them either....

If Neo gets in on this it will disrupt the whole time space continuum.

Hah! Hey Mick, I'm going easy on 'em....

:-)

KSG, looks like we got a man down!

MEDIC!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you.....

I'm sittin' here reaching out for help.

I'm on Arlo Guthries webpage.

You will accept me' date=' eventually Homz. Once you realize I am, for real, a leftist.

Brother!

Murph.[/quote']

It's hard to take you seriously Murph, I don't see you at any of the Anarchy group meetings. Or the Karl Marx book club events. Or even the 'John Lennon Was a God' socials.

I'm getting a bit tired of dipsh1ts advocating murder and then denying it. Find a new way to defend your BS.

Stand up and do a big badass posturing routine in response to real convictions and morals' date=' you'll get b!tch-slapped.

Again.....

Best leave that stupid sh!t off the forum, you know what happens everytime you trot out the same brainless baloney...

[/quote']

I don't advocate murder or abortion either for that matter. I said that. Read my posts. BTW I've never murdered anyone.

As for my morals, you can claim what ever makes you feel like your the top dog. I don't really care. My morals are just fine.

Interesting to me is that I never question your morals, just your logic and intelligence.

You vote for people who do.

Tell me who I've voted for that questioned your morals. I've never heard Obama (assuming for the sake of argument that I voted for him) question the morals of people on the right. Of coarse they question his all the time. Like today for example.

Tell me who you voted for then.

I KNOW they didn't have an ® beside their name on the ballot.

I can see you being squirrelly enough to vote Libertarian, so that's an open ended argument.

Doubt you went Green.

Democrats are the Party Of Choice for union labor, I would bet a dollar your vote went there and Obama is your man.

Tell me I'm wrong...

Neo' date=' come on man get with the program...can't you see that Murph was right? Homz's side has all the good stuff, I might change sides too.

[img']http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/kellyg7809/acanofpepsi2.gif[/img]

Has anyone else noticed the guy on the left is balancing a stack of money on his head? There goes the next winner for Americas got talent.

Tell me who you voted for then.

I KNOW they didn't have an ® beside their name on the ballot.

I can see you being squirrelly enough to vote Libertarian' date=' so that's an open ended argument.

Doubt you went Green.

Democrats are the Party Of Choice for union labor, I would bet a dollar your vote went there and Obama is your man.

Tell me I'm wrong...

[/quote']

My vote is none of your business. As my dad has always told me. It's a secret ballot. BTW my dad has never told me how he votes. I don't even know if he is democrat or republican. I know my mom was a republican her whole life until the last presidential election.

My vote is none of your business. It's a secret ballot.

Then how do you feel about the "Freedom Of Choice Act" that would do away with secret ballots for organized labor?

Uh-huh...

You and your buddies are trying to get the union in at another facility and get a vote to be held.

On the big day, do you want to know who voted against you?

Please tell me you know ALL ABOUT the Freedom Of Choice Act.

Tell me who I've voted for that questioned your morals.

Homz' date=' you're a PU55Y.

You'll take a stand - until it's [i']time[/i] to take a stand, then you fold like a cheap lawn chair.

You're nothing short of a schizophrenic epileptic with your positions, you'll never commit to anything, you want to be able to stand anywhere it's politically expedient - or cool.

Grow some fxcking balls.

What do you believe?

Where do you stand?

What would you fight for?

What party represents your values?

Archived