Gibson Brands Forums

Handguns Are Made For Killing!

Murph

Im 16 ive been hunting since i was 8. ive went through a gun course 2 time to get my license. i didnt go through it two times cause i failed, i was to young the first time and got a temporary license. I was born on a military base so ive always been around guns. There was a woman in New Orleans during hurricane Katrina after everyones guns were seized two men broke in her house and shot her. But of course if guns get seized criminals wont still have them illegally. They will just like they have illegall weapons now. This isnt that hard to under stand. Guns are a good thing. guns dont kill people, people kill people. All this is common sense. But either way you probably wont listen to me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All this is common sense. But either way you probably wont listen to me.

Keep posting like that and I will, along with many others.

Do remember that this is a guitar forum though.

The "artistic" types tend to regard guns as evil while their personal beliefs are undermining our society.

Just an observation I've made over the last 30 years...

True. Things like this drive me crazy that people cant simply see that criminals will always disobey the law which means they will have all the guns and they will get what they want. they cant wait for guns to get seized so they can break into your home and leave you defenseless. Everyone in my area has at least one gun. We have never had any accidents because at early ages we are taught how to use them and expressed to that they ARE NOT toys. Guns are not the problem, people are. If you stick good people together, bad people dont stand a chance and thats why my neibhorhood never has problems with theives and all that mess. Because they are scared because they know we help each other, but if guns get seized all that is taken fromm us. we will have thieves and murderers doin what they do best. But like i said its common sense and you probably wont listen to me.

I just remembered that guns cant be permanantly seized' date=' but ammunition can be banned. You can make ammunition. Ha i forgot all about that. We've all been arguing about guns, but guns cant be taken.[/quote']

Methinks he has figured it out.... :-#

I think I'm going to my dad's and getting my guns back.

List of things to do first

1)get a gun safe

2)gun cleaning supplies

3)tell Wicked1 the safe is only for valuables

4)teach the kids gun safety as my dad did with me

5)go shooting

6)hide from wicked1

I think I'm going to my dad's and getting my guns back.

List of things to do first

1)get a gun safe

2)gun cleaning supplies

3)tell Wicked1 the safe is only for valuables

4)teach the kids gun safety as my dad did with me

5)go shooting

6)hide from wicked1

Brilliant

Archived