Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid allergies!!!

wicked1

If I get any more hives, I'm going to have to start harvesting honey.

All I can figure is that I wandered into the kitchen...it's the kitchen, right? That room with the cold Mt. Dew and the shot glasses? Well, I went in there and next thing I know, I'm covered in itchy red welts. What do you people *keep* in there?

My son just broke out in hives all over his body.

They were horrible. I had to take him to the doctor, who said it was from a virus.

His lymph nodes on his neck looked like marbles and his body was covered with hives.

Benadryl for the itching.

They'll pass soon enough.

My son just broke out in hives all over his body.

They were horrible. I had to take him to the doctor' date=' who said it was from a virus.

His lymph nodes on his neck looked like marbles and his body was covered with hives.

Benadryl for the itching.

They'll pass soon enough.[/quote']

Unfortunately, I think Benadryl is part of the problem. =D> I had some serious "adverse effects" from it last week that left me feeling rather disoriented and more uncoordinated than usual.

Virus is a good possibility though. The area under my collarbone has the same "sandpaper" feel as when I had scarlet fever as a kid. I just hate being all itchy and having people stare at the blood red splotches on my arms!

Unfortunately' date=' I think Benadryl is part of the problem. default_eusa_wall.gif I had some serious "adverse effects" from it last week that left me feeling rather disoriented and more uncoordinated than usual.

More then usual?

Hmm,=D>

Archived