Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Back. You Back ?

MikeRom

I am unclear if I am here or not. This could just be an illusion from staring at Gibson logos all day long.....

You mean it's not an inlay on my head stock.

ARe you in China, by chance?:)

No I am not . Things you wanted to know about Gibson but were afraid to ask: The China part of the company is lower end Epi stuff. We actually build the pickups here in Nashville and ship 'em to China. Who'd a thunk it?

Ya think the Chinese are saying, "Damn American import pick-ups, it's just another example of corporate greed using that cheep American workforce".

If KSG gets his way the Chinese may be saying that someday. SADLY>

It is awkward at at times to be the one of the last of dying breed: American factory worker. I wanted to go work for Jack Daniels just a few miles from me but I figure I would get fired within a few days for locking myself in the tasting room with a large shotglass. :)

It is awkward at at times to be the one of the last of dying breed: American factory worker. I wanted to go work for Jack Daniels just a few miles from me but I figure I would get fired within a few days for locking myself in the tasting room with a large shotglass. :)

Best post of the day. Narrowly beating the "buschbaggery" post by AXE. :)

Archived