Gibson Brands Forums

Video clip I took last night of Joe Bonamassa in Valencia

daveinspain

Great footage Dave. He gets a great tone from that LP. Is that a Led Zeppelin shirt he's wearing?

You've been going to some great shows lately. Didn't you also recently see Gary Moore?

Great footage Dave. He gets a great tone from that LP. Is that a Led Zeppelin shirt he's wearing?

You've been going to some great shows lately. Didn't you also recently see Gary Moore?

Yes, he was wearing a Led Zeppelin tee shirt.... He also played a little Zeppelin tribute at the end of the show that was amazing, Jimmy Page would have been proud!

And yes I did see Gary Moore last month. I must say JB was way better. His sound was great as you could here in my clip... Gary Moore was so loud you couldn't enjoy the show, pitty...

Thanks. The guy has real tone and great talent. I never heard him before' date=' but I prefer him to GM[/quote']

Yeah he is great! I did another post with some photos of the same concert see them here His new CD is well worth the money, it's called "the Ballad of John Henry".... A real blues rocker, great stuff!!!

Archived