Gibson Brands Forums

Cash Cab

jannusguy

Anybody watch this show on the Discovery Channel? It's the best game show on TV 'cause it's so easy to get caught up in. You feel like you're right in the cab with them. I love it and i'm a Jeopardy junkie. Ben's more fun than Alex as a host. The guy is a riot! Worth checking out if you're not familiar with it. Lotta fun. Check your local listings!

Yeah cool show' date=' some times judging by the book cover will get ya in trouble. A few days ago this hippy, non-washed looking 60's drop out got in and their was a slight hesitation and bam "Welcome to the cash cab". I could have been no further wrong than I was with this guy. 26 blocks and took the money and ran... lol Now their were some very educated looking in their 20's types men and women and they failed after like 5 questions. Don't they give ya a few bucks for knowing your names? Guess you never know now days. [/quote']

excellent observation. really brings home that lesson of not judging. i really find myself rooting for the folks you might dismiss as not having a chance.

Archived