Gibson Brands Forums

Wicked Game for GG

drathbun

=D> =D> =D> Doug, that's GREAT! I am so impressed that you could hit those highs like that! You're going to have to show me how to do that little riff because when you sent the email with the tabs it arrived in bits and pieces and I couldn't make it out from there. I'll bet you had fun putting this song together. Good work!

Yeah, this is probably one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs I know. If you haven't seen the video, do yourself a BIG favour and watch it. Apparently Chris Isaak tried to pull the song off YouTube at one point but it's still there. The video was directed by Herb Ritts (I think), a master of photographical perfection, and shows a gorgeous Helena Christenson in her undies!

I love this song.

:-({|=](* :D Doug, that's GREAT! I am so impressed that you could hit those highs like that! You're going to have to show me how to do that little riff because when you sent the email with the tabs it arrived in bits and pieces and I couldn't make it out from there. I'll bet you had fun putting this song together. Good work!

Yeah, this is probably one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs I know. If you haven't seen the video, do yourself a BIG favour and watch it. Apparently Chris Isaak tried to pull the song off YouTube at one point but it's still there. The video was directed by Herb Ritts (I think), a master of photographical perfection, and shows a gorgeous Helena Christenson in her undies!

I love this song.[/quote']

Thanks Karen. I hit the highs the same way Chris does... falsetto! I'll see about doing a video of the riff in this song because it probably looks more complicated in tab than it really is. I actually recorded this song in 2004, but just dug it up again and put it up on my Soundclick site.

The video is the reason I said "woohoo =P~ " and that isn't because I think Isaak is cute!! LOL

very well done doug!

Thanks man! :-({|=

I saw a concert on TV about a year ago with Chris Isaak. That guy can really smoke! Great guitarist' date=' singer and entertainer.

I think this is a shot from the concert I saw.

[img']http://www.cal-entertainment.com/images/chris-isaak_pic.jpg[/img]

The man plays some very fine Gibson guitars too!

51kR0XWdP2L.jpg

Thanks Karen. I hit the highs the same way Chris does... falsetto! I'll see about doing a video of the riff in this song because it probably looks more complicated in tab than it really is. I actually recorded this song in 2004' date=' but just dug it up again and put it up on my Soundclick site.

The video is the reason I said "woohoo :-({|= " and that isn't because I think Isaak is cute!! LOL

[/quote']

Ooh, a video would be great!

Yes, and just to clarify, I don't like the song because Helena Christenson is in her undies. I like the song because I like the song. There. Had to get that out there. :-D

Ooh' date=' a video would be great!

Yes, and just to clarify, I don't like the song because Helena Christenson is in her undies. I like the song because I like the song. There. Had to get that out there. :-D

[/quote']

Well I'd never seen the video until the other day and have loved the song since I first heard it! :) But now I love the song more! :-s

Archived