Gibson Brands Forums

To Sear, Matt, it's about time we start that pub thread again...

DeVeeWee

Just popped open a Fat Tire Ale and cranked up a live concert recording of Warren Haynes and Government Mule from a Aspen Colorado show in 2007 - does that count

What do you think retrosurfer1959, ...come and sit next to me,... bartender, BARTENDER, another Fat tire Ale for my friend here...

My wife's out to a ball' date=' I'm at home having a couple of nice 10 year old single malt Talisker, while the levee's breaking(Led Zeppelin)...anyone else to join me at the bar, fantastic drinks, genuine music!!![/quote']

Great idea! It's Saturday afternoon, I don't HAVE TO be anywhere until Monday morning....

DeeVeeWee and Sear, for all you do, this Bud's for you.

PubThread037-1.jpg

My singer came over today and suggested we do When the Levee breaks' date=' he is a A++ harmonica player and can handle the voice range. So tonight was spent learning the tune and also tuning the guitar to "FACFAC" Damn you JP, Damn you to pieces for those different tunings....[/quote']

Damn you John Bonham too,.....one of the most inspiring drum sounds ever made: seems an easy rhythm but just give it try...:D/

When I started playing guitar it was so difficult I had to walk to school everyday' date=' uphill, with no shoes, in a snow storm and return home in the afternoon blizzard walking uphill. I tell ya they got it made.[/quote']

BLIZZARD????? A bloody BLIZZARD? LUXURY.

When I were a lad I had to hop a ride to school on a force 5 tornado, eat coal for dinner and come home and bath in moltern lava whilst the family gathered round waiting for the coal to go up!

Does anyone else feel a monty python sketch developing? HAHAHAH

BLIZZARD????? A bloody BLIZZARD? LUXURY.

When I were a lad I had to hop a ride to school on a force 5 tornado, eat coal for dinner and come home and bath in moltern lava while family gathered round waiting for the coal to go up.

Does anyone else feel a sort of monty python thread developing here? HAHAHAHA

Chris_Bloke - sorry - Chris_Dude wrote:-

hop a ride to school on a force 5 tornado' date=' eat coal for dinner and come home and bath in moltern lava[/b']

THAT explains the luxuriant growth of lustrous black and tightly coiled curly barnet.....

Hahahahahahah AGAIN WITH THE HAIR!!!!!!

LMFAO.=D>

Mine's a Guinness - 250 years old this very year' date=' nay - this very month!

Weaned from mah ma's teat onto [b']Guinness[/b] and been mainlining it ever since.....

Oh - and dem00n, is that coke Columbian, Bolivian or some of that fine, fine Peruvian mountain snow?

Bolivian, good to see someone knows about Coke around here.

Archived