Gibson Brands Forums

I've got my chain oiled, I'm beginning to countdown!

DeVeeWee

Have I got a deal for you!

chainsaw_guitar.jpg

Sweet, Cruzn......

I lived outside of Bend/Redmond Oregon when I was a kid. I think the town was named Tumalo.......

It was a short stay, and I was only like 9 years old.

Anyhow, love the axesaw.......

Murph.

I have a better offer to make... if anyonoe wants to get rid of their mother in law' date=' I'll be making cuts all month'round. I dug holes in the backyard last month.[/quote']

Would someone...say just f'rinstance a daughter-in-law...would they need a passport if all they were going to do was get stuffed in a hole somewhere in your backyard? Just sayin'

I've still got 1 hand free' date=' ...great tool Cruz, deal!

BTW, Where on earth did you find that little monster...?[/quote']

Hey, Kris, just imagine the power chords you could do. :-/

I went googling for a chainsaw guitar and that's what I found.

I have a better offer to make... if anyonoe wants to get rid of their mother in law' date=' I'll be making cuts all month'round. I dug holes in the backyard last month.[/quote']

TG, hard to tell if your are uglier than me, but at least you're ugly enough to help me in the custom shop, ...I'll help you with diggin' the holes...

The "mother in law custom shop"... sounds like one of those crazy ideas that everyone laughs at but end up making you a billionarie :)

Not satisfied with you rmother in law? We'll slice 'er, cut 'er, grind 'er, dispose of her and send a playmate to take her place.=D>/

The "mother in law custom shop"... sounds like one of those crazy ideas that everyone laughs at but end up making you a billionarie :)

Not satisfied with you rmother in law? We'll slice 'er' date=' cut 'er, grind 'er, dispose of her and send a playmate to take her place.=D>/ [/quote']

Man, I should be going to a guitar clinic right now but I want you to know just this one thing: where do you keep finding those replies...TG I like your fantasy man!

I'm heading to http://www.daddysmusicstore.be/

Archived