Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Acoustic & Cabernet Sauvignon - do they match well??? YEA, I thik ;-)

MisterGibs

:D/ :D/ :D/

Yesterday I made a trip of about 550 km with my car to pick up M-R GIBS who was in a master-luthisr's atelier for a little set up and now sounds REALLY AMAAAAAAAZING!!!

Passing by a small town I just "loaded up" 400 liters of Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 "nouveau" (extremely pure product of a small bulgarian vinery).

All the day it was raining, but I listened to my "SAGA" ultimate collection CD in my Renault Megane (service car) and I was feeling really LUCKY with mi treasures!!!!!!!

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

Lucky me, Lucky me, Lucky me, Lucky me.......=D> :- O:)

Yesterday I made a trip of about 550 km with my car to pick up M-R GIBS who was in a master-luthisr's atelier for a little set up and now sounds REALLY AMAAAAAAAZING!!!

Passing by a small town I just "loaded up" 400 liters of Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 "nouveau" (extremely pure product of a small bulgarian vinery).

All the day it was raining' date=' but I listened to my "SAGA" ultimate collection CD in my Renault Megane (service car) and I was feeling really LUCKY with mi treasures!!!!!!!

[img']http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv164/krasiparvanov/VINE%202009/DSC00742.jpg[/img]

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

Lucky me, Lucky me, Lucky me, Lucky me.......O:) :D :D

Haven't tried that, but my J-45, goes well with Tequila!!

:D/ :- =D>

DSC00741.jpg

Lucky me' date=' Lucky me, Lucky me, Lucky me.......:- :- =P~

[/quote']

It's funny, but here in the US, most people would turn thier noses up to wine sold in bottles like that, no matter how good. A large part of the public demands fancy glass bottles and pretty labels, LOL.

ENJOY!

Red 333

See...

1. 200 liters of the wine is for my family for the whole cold winter here in Sofia, from now one till the end of april 2010. The rest 200 Lt. is for some friends and their cold winter here in Sofia :-)

2. When in Bulgaria you buy wine in bottles be sure that you buy a lot of chemistry into the bottle. I buy this Cabernet Sauvignon from a man that I know since 6 years. The taste of that liquid did not change a bit those years. And it is 100% grape juice. No sugar, no chemicals inside. It is pure wine 100%. It may look primitive in those plastic cannisters, but believe me - it doesn't matter!

3. I don't drink when I play guitar & sing. I just can't do both things same time.

4. When I take M-R GIBS in hands there is no need for me to drink wine. His sound and the smoothness of his neck are inebriateing me like this superb wine.

5. Cheers ](*,)

Archived