Gibson Brands Forums

Black J-45 anyone

ajsc

[cursing]

JEEEEZ DID this guy take English in HIGH SCHOOL?????

WAS HE A SMALL YELLOW BUS RIDER???

HE;s got the personality of a wiffle ball and the IQ to match !!!

WHAT D UMMY and what makes every yahooo witha guitar who can crack his voice think he;s singer??

MAN THIS GUYS IS BAD BAD BAD///

TO reply to your answer I was looking for a J-45 and was troold that through they are availble as a SPECIAL CUSZTOM SHOP ORDER.....also he mioght have had it re-painted.....

IF I were he I would SAVE my money as he is not a household name and I doubt he will be here

much longer..

MAN HE IS BAD !!!!

It is yahoo's like this guys that ruin the good name of COUNTRY !!!

THERE ARE SO MANY WELL KNOWN ARTIST'S IN THE COUNTRY GENRE that they can do without this MUMBLEE MOUTH !!

HE SAID UH AND UMMM MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE......

I was so memorized on his lack of personality I almost forgot your question.

I checked with CS and they said SPECIAL ORDER FOR ARTIST and very possible a re-paint.

LOOKS GOOD THOUGH !!!!

St James

I watched this three times and at first I thought "Wow what a lousy presentation and and bad song."

But on the third watching I finally got it. I finally got Chris. I finally got the vibe and the brooding rebel loner thing. I finally got the complex message that was wrapped in his simple presentation.

Chris was saying "Hey, ya'll, I am an untalented twit, that lost a beer bet and my cell-mate buddies handed me a guitar that I can't play and then I had to sing the song on a tv show to a purdy lady".

Yeah, his music will make an impact for generations to come.

If I were the Gibson company I would demand that the guitar logo be blurred out so they are not associated with this fella.

But I did like the black J45. Sometimes I think you should have a guitar license to own one (Have the mental capacity to play at least 1 or more chords, within ten years of ownership).

Now ask me what I really think.:-

#-o

JEEEEZ DID this guy take English in HIGH SCHOOL?????

WAS HE A SMALL YELLOW BUS RIDER???

HE;s got the personality of a wiffle ball and the IQ to match !!!

WHAT D UMMY and what makes every yahooo witha guitar who can crack his voice think he;s singer??

MAN THIS GUYS IS BAD BAD BAD///

TO reply to your answer I was looking for a J-45 and was troold that through they are availble as a SPECIAL CUSZTOM SHOP ORDER.....also he mioght have had it re-painted.....

IF I were he I would SAVE my money as he is not a household name and I doubt he will be here

much longer..

MAN HE IS BAD !!!!

It is yahoo's like this guys that ruin the good name of COUNTRY !!!

THERE ARE SO MANY WELL KNOWN ARTIST'S IN THE COUNTRY GENRE that they can do without this MUMBLEE MOUTH !!

HE SAID UH AND UMMM MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE......

I was so memorized on his lack of personality I almost forgot your question.

I checked with CS and they said SPECIAL ORDER FOR ARTIST and very possible a re-paint.

LOOKS GOOD THOUGH !!!!

St James

Instead of slammin' this guy's English, you should be brushing up on your spelling!

Archived