Gibson Brands Forums

Product Code/Online Warranty Registration

PetPeeves

I can't seem to find a product code for the online warranty registration. I have the model and serial numbers, but no PC. I think I remember someone having a problem with this in the past, I just can't remember the outcome. Any info is appreciated. Thanks guys!

BTW, I'm not the lucky dog who got a brand spanking new Les Paul Custom 1957 Black Beauty Reissue, my cousin did ...so I get to play it!! w00t!

Laura, I can't help with the registration question but guess what? I entered a George Strait concert contest! If I win, they'll fly me and another person to Las Vegas (I think it's Las Vegas) to see George! If I win, are you in?

I can't seem to find a product code for the online warranty registration. I have the model and serial numbers' date=' but no PC. I think I remember someone having a problem with this in the past, I just can't remember the outcome. Any info is appreciated. Thanks guys!

BTW, I'm not the lucky dog who got a brand spanking new Les Paul Custom 1957 Black Beauty Reissue, my cousin did ...so I get to play it!! w00t! [/quote']

Laura, I've had that same problem, although it was with acoustic models. I've always just put in the model name and it worked for me (i.e. J-45, AJ, etc.). Also, there should have been a tag on or with the guitar. I think the model should be listed somewhere on the tag. I would just try plugging something in for the product code. If it works, it works. If not, try something else. That's the nice thing about registering on line. You will receive an immediate confirmation when it goes through. Good luck.

Laura' date=' I can't help with the registration question but guess what? I entered a George Strait concert contest! If I win, they'll fly me and another person to Las Vegas (I think it's Las Vegas) to see George! If I win, are you in?[/quote']

Um ...YEAH!! That would be a blast! Are there backstage passes included?? Yummay!

Thanks for the info, guys. Will give the model a shot.

Archived