Gibson Brands Forums

Great Story! Share Your Unique Stories Aswell.

slashadler

I ordered a pizza from Dominoes the other day. I waited for about an hour and was pissed off staring out the window desperately waiting for the pizza delivery guy. I see a cop car that stops about 100 meters away from my house, and the pizza guy gets out of the back and starts running to my house (at this point I am crying laughing). He gets up to the door and he is a rather chunky fellow, all out of breath and apologized for the wait but he had a speeding ticket and he didn't want the pizza to get cold so he got the cops to deliver it with him!!!! After he delivered it, the cops picked him up again. Hahahahahaha. Just thought I'd share it with ya'll.

I ordered a pizza from Dominoes the other day. I waited for about an hour and was pissed off staring out the window desperately waiting for the pizza delivery guy. I see a cop car that stops about 100 meters away from my house' date=' and the pizza guy gets out of the back and starts running to my house (at this point I am crying laughing). He gets up to the door and he is a rather chunky fellow, all out of breath and apologized for the wait but he had a speeding ticket and he didn't want the pizza to get cold so he got the cops to deliver it with him!!!! After he delivered it, the cops picked him up again. Hahahahahaha. Just thought I'd share it with ya'll.[/quote']

Did you give a good tip?

Good story!! That must have been funny!!

Mine is more....unfortunate.

My dog was running on the treadmill today (as he likes to do) and when i wasn't looking, he took a dump (while running) and it was all over the belt and flew off the back into the wall behind it. I spent the good part of the morning cleaning and disinfecting the room....and myself.

It was my fault though, I really should have taken him out before I let him get on there....jeeeeez.

My dog was running on the treadmill today (as he likes to do) and when i wasn't looking' date=' he took a dump (while running) and it was all over the belt and flew off the back into the wall behind it. I spent the good part of the morning cleaning and disinfecting the room....and myself.

It was my fault though, I really should have taken him out before I let him get on there....jeeeeez.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... That just made my day/week! HAHAHAHAHA Thanks.

And I did leave a good tip to the guy, the pizza cost 21.50 and I gave him 30.

My dog was running on the treadmill today (as he likes to do) and when i wasn't looking' date=' he took a dump (while running) and it was all over the belt and flew off the back into the wall behind it. I spent the good part of the morning cleaning and disinfecting the room....and myself.

It was my fault though, I really should have taken him out before I let him get on there....jeeeeez.[/quote']

That reminds me of a bunch of stories about the kids - one had to do with a toddler declaring the need to go to the bathroom (like they do for a while upon coming out of diapers...) and me saying "OK" without really looking to see where they were (or their state of undress) at the time...

What are you supposed to say?

Mine is not as good but my wife and I went for a walk in the neighborhood and all of the sudden we hear a phone ring loud and clear, it was not one of ours and nobody was around, I look on the grass and there is a phone ringing, I am thinking I hope this is not one of those movies where some dude gives you instructions to do something over the phone or they will blow you up.

So I answer the phone and a lady says: what phone number is this? I said: how the hell I know? I just found this phone, she replies, that's my phone, where are you? I told her and she came to pick her phone.

Archived