Gibson Brands Forums

I'm changing my screen name to MR NICE guy....urgh

swleary

Here is one for you. Last night before my buddy and I jammed. We went to the bank so I could get money for coffee etc. I was using the Scotia instant teller. The one beside me was beeping and on the screen it said "do you need more time" I got a little ticked at it so I pressed the "No" option. Out comes a bank card and me wondering wtf. I looked at it and thought to myself "hmmm new R8 or R9" then the damn morals kicked in so I took the card and put it under the door so the bank staff could find it. Damn I'm too nice lol

You did the right thing. I had the same thing happen at an ATM over the summer and turned the card into the police station. Another time, I was waiting to use an ATM after this woman and, after she was done, she walked away and out of the store; when I went up, the screen read "Do you want to perform another transaction?" so I canceled out of it; I wouldn't have needed a PIN or anything, just make a big withdrawal and nobody would have known what happened.

Whenever you use an ATM, always remember to take your card and make sure that the thing isn't waiting for you to do something else before you walk away - press the cancel button a bunch of times or wait for the screen to change to it's default screen that you saw when you first walked up.

This reminds me of a couple of years ago. I found a woman's purse and when I looked for her drivers license so i could track her down, I found $7000.00 in cash and credit cards to boot. It was an elderley couple who lost it and they were very grateful to have it back . i didn't want anything in return when she offered, all I wanted was a thank you. I got that [biggrin]

Oh Santa knows eh. I wonder that's why my wife banned me from going to any Long & McQuade locations until after Christmas. Oh it's not because I have a lot of GAS, it's in her words. ...... People should know what to buy you and you buying yourself stuff, isn't helping lol

...next Monday you'll receive a 'thank you note' from the bank manager on behalf of the lucky client with a little cheque attached...[biggrin]

swleary' date=' we do expect pics later on![/quote']

Pics?! I want my vig for saying the nice things I did about him. Not that every one of them isn't true, y'understand. [biggrin]

Archived