Gibson Brands Forums

67 LG-0....

DAS44

It's a better price than I've seen in a while. "No cracks" is most likely referring to the outside. The chances of braces being damaged is relatively high, in my experience.

Don't get roped into this thinking you're getting some sort of cheap J-45 - the LG-0 has a tone all its own, and it's not what most people expect - or want.

Great price and likely a tone I would love..... I love my 64 LG1.

Any sound clips handy? Don't rush off to make one at my expense, I just want to geta good idea of an LG-0's tone.

I spent 3 hours listening on youtube last night, I'm liking what I'm hearing.

A very fair price, assuming, as previously noted, no issues... Have you received more pix yet? Have you asked for video of it being played? -- would be helpful if you can't see it in person before purchase.

Pls heed P771's comment: the smalls have a tone all their own. My '67 is like a living being in my arms when played, but doesn't share well. (aka beautiful tone and feel, but minimal projection compared to the full-sized Gibbys.) I love it for me alone, but prefer to play out with my AJ.

Hope this helps....

Pls heed P771's comment: the smalls have a tone all their own. My '67 is like a living being in my arms when played' date=' but doesn't share well. (aka beautiful tone and feel, but minimal projection compared to the full-sized Gibbys.) I love it for me alone, but prefer to play out with my AJ.

Hope this helps....[/quote']

I only ask because I take heed of the responses.

I know they have a different sound, I've been watching a sh!t load of vids and I'm liking what I'm hearing. (Yeah I can tell the diffewrence between the LG-0 and the J45)

Archived