Gibson Brands Forums

Earthquake in Cali?

ChanMan

When the Ohio River (outside my kitchen window) starts running backwards again' date=' (again?) you'll have my attention.....

Honestly, California NEEDS to sink into the ocean.........

Just sayin'......

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.[/quote']

I'm in Oregon, Murph...you'd miss me. [cool]

Nah' date=' we ain't whinin', we braggin'! We get more seismic activity in a week than the New Madrid gets in a whole year. Lightweight! [cool']

Bwahahahahahahahahaha......

You win......

Again......

That was Classic........

Ever been to Tumalo?

I lived there. It's near Redmond........ I was a kid......

I rode up to Sisters a few years ago, it's not far from there. Beautiful views...not many folks around. It's pretty much a days ride from here, makes it worth staying overnight instead of a turn-around.

I rode up to Sisters a few years ago' date=' it's not far from there. Beautiful views...not many folks around. It's pretty much a days ride from here, makes it worth staying overnight instead of a turn-around.[/quote']

Man, I was a kid, but I remember it being some of the most beautiful land. There was a river behind our house in Tumalo. I used to fish it as a 10 year old. I don't remember the name, it was small, like a creek......

God, that seems like a lifetime ago......

Oregon is cool.....

Man' date=' I was a kid, but I remember it being some of the most beautiful land. There was a river behind our house in Tumalo. I used to fish it as a 10 year old. I don't remember the name, it was small, like a creek......

God, that seems like a lifetime ago......

Oregon is cool.....

[/quote']

When I look at my life in 10 year chunks, there's too damn many of 'em! LOL!

I'm thinking' date=' somehow, maybe you don't like me?

That's weird.......

[cool

I don't dislike you. But when you want my home to disappear and my Family to die horribly, I may take exception to you Bwahhaha's. Funny how that works, I'd expect residents of Illinois to take exception if I said, "It would be cool if Illinois water supply was entirely contaminated by Chromium, leaving the population bleeding and dying in the streets."

That wouldn't be a Funny Joke to me.

Illinois water supply was entirely contaminated by Chromium' date=' leaving the population bleeding and dying in the streets."

[/quote']

Whoot......

I'm outa here............

Burp.......

(belch).......

fart.......

Archived