Gibson Brands Forums

Mesa's Answer To Orange Dual Terror?

jrsdws

If it's a 2-channel amp with "clean" and "gain" channels' date=' then I think they ought to at least have separate EQ.

Other than that, yeah, I'm not so big on tweaking tons of knobs.[/quote']

So you want two fully independent channels with separate EQ, but not a lot of knobs? Interesting.

Also,

"2 Fully Independent Channels with 5 Style Modes - Channel 1 features Normal (Brit Clean) or Top Boost Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (5/15/25 Watt), Volume (gain), Treble, Bass, Cut w/Pull Master - Channel 2 features Tweed, Hi 1 (Brit Gain) & Hi 2 (Fat Gain) Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (5/15/25 Watt), Gain, Treble, Bass & Master"

Imagine that.

This isnt the only amp you guys should be looking at from namm.

Dave Mustain is relasing an amp from marshall thats made for home use more then gig use....and im interested!

Link? [wink]

SHO- #-o[lol]

I know exactly what you mean' date=' Mesa amps do a lot and yes, most of them have a ton of switches, but like has been previously said, they do something. If you know what you are doing, they work amazing, if you want an amp that you can just plug and play, they probably aren't for you. I know this is a bold statement, and someone will counter it, but that is how I feel about it.

The upside to having that many knobs and different voicings, is....well.... A TON OF VOICINGS! and flexibility. I like Mesa's stuff, American made, and Murph approved [cool

Archived