GIANTRobOT420

In order of preference

New Hope

Empire Strikes Back

Revenge of the Sith

Return of the Jedi

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

And I agree that the Han Solo edit in the New Version of Star Wars IV was not only unnecessary, it aatually took away from the Ruthlessness in Hans character, lessening the Impact of his Triumphant return in the Death Star Battle.

Besides, there's no way Greedo could have missed at that range, even if he was using a Stromtrooper's gun. His little assassins pistol would have found it's mark.

In order of preference

New Hope

Empire Strikes Back

Revenge of the Sith

Return of the Jedi

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

And I agree that the Han Solo edit in the New Version of Star Wars IV was not only unnecessary' date=' it aatually took away from the Ruthlessness in Hans character, lessening the Impact of his Triumphant return in the Death Star Battle.

Besides, there's no way Greedo could have missed at that range, even if he was using a Stromtrooper's gun. His little assassins pistol would have found it's mark.[/quote']

Someone else here who gets it! [angry]

My preference is a little different:

Empire Strikes Back

New Hope

Return of the Jedi

Revenge of the Sith

Attack of the Clones

-I practically refuse to acknowledge Phantom Menace, unless we're talking about Mike J. Nichols' The Phantom Edit. Sorry, just the way I am.

For me, we may as well count Alan Dean Foster's Splinter of the Mind's Eye and Brian Daley's Han Solo Adventures trilogy of novels from 1979 as other favorites of mine in the general Star Wars oeuvre.

Sorry again for hijacking the thread. Maybe I ought to start a new one...

Japan has designed robots that can feel emotions and act like humans. So maybe they can make them play guitars with emotion and write music.

How were the "felt" emotions measured? Call me prehistoric, it's well nigh impossible for me to grasp the notion of a machine that experiences emotions.

Archived