Gibson Brands Forums

Oasis Question

deepblue

I don't know. I don't like Oasis.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

I wish I could.

Question: Why did you post this? Old saying my parents taught me' date=' keep your mouth shut, and let people think you don't know anything, or open it and remove any doubt. Feel free to use that as anyone's signature [cool

I would feel honored.. [lol]

Question: Why did you post this? Old saying my parents taught me' date=' keep your mouth shut, and let people think you don't know anything, or open it and remove any doubt. Feel free to use that as anyone's signature [biggrin']

I would feel honored.. [cool]

Answer: Oh, just so I could pick up some flak from you, Nathan me boy.

Love ya...

No man love in here' date=' just wondering what the point of posting was... Are you worried about your post count? [lol']

Oh, hahaha, how very clever of you. You've managed to again point out my large post count.

I mainly posted out of boredom, actually. I know it sounds positively asinine, but I saw the thread and figured "Well, why not? I might as well provide my input, even if it's not useful to anyone." I've been known to do that occasionally--I'll remember from now on to avoid this behavior in the future, if it makes you happy.

But you know, you really could have just gone on without questioning it, yeah? Your posts on this thread have been entirely off-topic so far. I could go on in this vein, but I don't want to get *****-slapped by one of the mods, so I'm going to stop right here. Sorry for hijacking, Deepblue. I do that far too often.

In response to your original post, though, Deepblue? I viewed (and listened to) the video, (and actually enjoyed it a great deal!) and I was stumped, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. According to the article on the song, it was filmed at the Beckton Gas Works in London.

D'You Know What I Mean? - Wikipedia

Beckton Gas Works - Wikipedia

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Oh' date=' hahaha, how very clever of you. You've managed to again point out my large post count.

I mainly posted out of boredom, actually. I know it sounds positively asinine, but I saw the thread and figured "Well, why not? I might as well provide my input, even if it's not useful to anyone." I've been known to do that occasionally--I'll remember from now on to avoid this behavior in the future, if it makes you happy.

But you know, you really could have just gone on without questioning it, yeah? Your posts on this thread have been entirely off-topic so far. I could go on in this vein, but I don't want to get *****-slapped by one of the mods, so I'm going to stop right here. Sorry for hijacking, Deepblue. I do that far too often.

In response to your original post, though, Deepblue? I viewed (and listened to) the video, (and actually enjoyed it a great deal!) and I was stumped, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. According to the article on the song, it was filmed at the Beckton Gas Works in London.

D'You Know What I Mean? - Wikipedia

Beckton Gas Works - Wikipedia

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Dude.... I'm kidding. My apologies if I came off wrong... seriously.

I didn't even notice your post count, nor do I care about someones post count.

My bad, bud. Keep on keeping on

Dude.... I'm kidding. My apologies if I came off wrong... seriously.

I didn't even notice your post count' date=' nor do I care about someones post count.

My bad, bud. Keep on keeping on

[/quote']

It's all good, my man. You're a good guy, and I've got nothing against you.

I've got to learn to keep myself honest and to not be such a d*ck anymore.

Deepblue, sorry for causing such a stir.

Best regards.

Burnt out' date=' abandoned factories usually mean Hamilton. [biggrin']

lol! Oh I hear ya' man!

Years ago I had a girlfriend and we were parked. She whispered in my ear "kiss me in that stinky place"

So I drove her to Hamilton.

HYYYOooOoo!

Archived