Gibson Brands Forums

Neck question

Gibson CS

Basicaly rounded size and 5O's size are the same. But be careful because there is a difference between neck size on Made in USA models and neck size on Historic Collection. Historic collection models have thicker necks than Made in USA models. Actually a 60's neck on a Historic Collection is as thick as a Rounded neck or a 50's neck on a Made in USA model.

hey DOGMANTHING did you just shave your moustache or something? :D you look kind of different in that photo! :D

i like those dogs very much, do you live somewhere cold? as much as i like that dog i cant have one as here its hot as hades 9 months of the year...

Yo Thundergod since nobody really post's photo's of themself's, I went with a photo of my old 165lb timber wolf/malmute that I named stevie. He was a great dog and yea it's mostly cold out here about 7 months out of the year in the illinois area. He was like a bear.000_STEVIE.jpg

jeez where do you start! lolol in the standard u.s line you have the 50s and 60s profile for the lp standard. then you have the 60's slimtaper on the classic! now imo the 60s slim taper on the classic is still a little slimmer than the 60's standard! then you have the studio which has a 59 rounded profile which is somewhere between the 50s neck and the 60s neck! wheeew!!

Archived