Gibson Brands Forums

Gordon Lightfoot Dead??

deepblue

They are reporting on the radio here (Ontario' date=' Canada) that Gordon Lightfoot has died.

Im looking online but see nothing...

anyone?[/quote']

reporting on the radio? i can imagine a false story like that being on the net but you would think that the radio/media would get there facts right before anouncing such a thing...as AXE just clarified [lol]

i saw him several years ago at the Genesee Theater.... he's a great musician and a great guy. I'm glad he's still alive.... hopefully i can see him live at least one more time. I love his music :)

(I was really surprised that he's only 71... when i saw him live i thought for sure he was at least 80.... :-& :- )

i saw him several years ago at the Genesee Theater.... he's a great musician and a great guy. I'm glad he's still alive.... hopefully i can see him live at least one more time. I love his music [biggrin]

(I was really surprised that he's only 71... when i saw him live i thought for sure he was at least 80.... [tongue] :- )

Hes a legend, its sad though because hes lost that beautiful voice. Its very weak and frail now.

Archived