Gibson Brands Forums

This is what a 10% oversized Les Paul looks like

mcmurray

That was one of the tastiest things I have seen or heard in a long time... If you don't like this guy it's cause your jealous.

Or because he doesn't float your boat' date=' ring your bell, fly your kite or otherwise appeal to your aesthetics. Lots of room left for individual tastes. [biggrin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or because he doesn't float your boat' date=' ring your bell, fly your kite or otherwise appeal to your aesthetics. Lots of room left for individual tastes. [cool']

True, of course the guy can creep you out because he looks so weird.... No question about that but I don't think anyone can justify saying he sucks or has no talent... I'm not a BH fan but I recognize talent when I see it...

Bubba....I hadn't heard that tune yet.....thanks for posting that. Sickness right there!!!

Yeah Duane, he messed up at 2:58 but sheeeeeet he's wearing a mask with thin fabric on the eyes....makes it hard to "check" your position....shows he's somewhat human...heheheh

Bubba....I hadn't heard that tune yet.....thanks for posting that. Sickness right there!!!

Yeah Duane' date=' he messed up at 2:58 but sheeeeeet he's wearing a mask with thin fabric on the eyes....makes it hard to "check" your position....shows he's somewhat human...heheheh[/quote']

Really?! That's one of the 5 or so new tour songs he played last year. He introduced it in Colorado and it's pretty popular.

Archived