Gibson Brands Forums

Go Canada!

ShredAstaire

Americans are just as good at the game as we are.....Either team could be the gold winner on any given day.

Sorry for the double post here...but based on this quote' date=' should we just stop with the olympics then if everyone is as good as each other? [biggrin

Just playin with ya deepblue! I'd rather watch two teams of equal skill play like we saw yesterday...makes for a very exciting game and a lot of fun!!

I actually had to leave the room a few times last night because I couldn't take the excitement. I was lying on the bed watching the TV with both cats sleeping beside me. When Sidney scored, the cats and I hit the ceiling!

The Canadians played well and congrats to them. Ryan Miller did a great job though and we all felt for him. I get to watch him all the time because I'm a huge Sabres fan. He's not playing tomorrow night. I can't wait to see how the crowd reacts when they see him though. The Sabres coach, Lindy Ruff, was an assistant coach for the Canadian team. So I didn't know who to cheer for!! I'm glad Lindy got it though. It doesn't make up for the "No Goal" of 1999, but he is the longest tenured coach in the league, so he deserved to get the gold IMHO...

Archived