Gibson Brands Forums

BAN THUNDERGOD!

or at least reset his post count down to zero[-(

These forum crashes because of the epic why-two-10000 post-kay virus are making me crazy

[cool]

My posts have gone from, 3, 800+ over four versions of the Gibson Forums to 650+. I can't win a Paul Forum point right now because all of yesteryear's proof posts existing before 08 are gone. Ruins one's abilty to play, doesn't it!

... Steve W

I wanna get banned too! What I gotta do?!?!?!

In the old times all you had to do was be friends with he who shal not be named... as it turns out' date=' you are, but that's not an offense anymore :D

Maybe you should start some BH hate threads but that would backfire as you are as much a fan as duane is [lol

You are screwed!:D

Very funny Mojo!! But I don't believe that Epi's are the best thing in the world....mine just sound nice' date=' thasall. :D[/quote']

Those 2 topics seem to cause quite a storm EVERY time. I'm not going to single you out on a thread. You know me better than that.:D

Maybe start a thread on how LZ is the worst band that ever was? Green Day and Madonna are the greatest contibrutions to music in general?

Very funny Mojo!! But I don't believe that Epi's are the best thing in the world....mine just sound nice' date=' thasall. :)[/quote']

Even better shred, (and I have you to thank for it :D ) Post a sh!t load of Yatch Rock videos and songs [lol] :D That is sure to piss people off.

Haha for sure man....seems like BH topics get more posts and views than any other....pretty funny for such a hated dude. :D

Yeah Epi's get a bad rap around here for sure....i like mine...thats all I can speak to though...opinions is opinions....all is well with the world if you are happy with your guitar says I. :D Cheers!

EDIT: as requested by MojoRedFoot:

Yacht Rock - Episode 1

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Archived