Gibson Brands Forums

RACECAR + Guitars photos

duane v

BTW did you know RACECAR spelled backwards = "RACECAR."[biggrin]

Haha! I did actually....my wife and I strongly considered changing our name to a palindrome like Racecar or Kayak for a few months a while ago hahahaha

Cool pic duane!

Haha! I did actually....my wife and I strongly considered changing our name to a palindrome like Racecar or Kayak for a few months a while ago hahahaha

Cool pic duane!

I didn't know that you actually use the word ''palindrome'' in English. Another Greek word. For what is worth' date=' the most famous palindrome, in Greek of course, written on an old Byzantine fountain was:

''????? ????????? ?? ????? ????''

which means: ''wash your sins away, not your face only''

[lol

Hey Duane!

Unwittingly you started a 'My Favourite Palindrome' thread!

FWIW mine was attributed (apocryphally, I'm sure) to Napoleon Bonaparte after being captured and sent into exile on a small island in the Mediterranean Sea;

"Able was I; ere I saw Elba"

Don't have too many dragsters in SW London; sorry.

Nice pics Duane... you are full of surprises. Race cars and nice guitars. Any more pictures of more guitars and race cars? One of your drag cars? Now you have me gassing for my all time favorite, a 68 Camaro Z28 and match it with a 68 LP.

Nice pics Duane... you are full of surprises. Race cars and nice guitars. Any more pictures of more guitars and race cars? One of your drag cars? Now you have me gassing for my all time favorite' date=' a 68 Camaro Z28 and match it with a 68 LP.

[/quote']

I have three....

65 Coupe = 8:87 @ 177.56 mph (1/4 mile)

98 Cobra = 10:12 @ 131.41 mph (1/4 mile)

65 fastback = 0:00 @ 0.0 mph[biggrin]

Archived