Gibson Brands Forums

very quiet in here tonight?

S t e v e

Ah yes, this side of the pond I think we called that the Saturn Astra, then Saturn went away. Shame I suppose, but as long as there's Subaru around I'll be ok. Good luck with the painting the lids, remember more is better, none of that less is more crap.

Ah yes' date=' this side of the pond I think we called that the Saturn Astra, then Saturn went away. Shame I suppose, but as long as there's Subaru around I'll be ok. Good luck with the painting the lids, remember more is better, none of that less is more crap.[/quote']

yes iv'e done my homework on that front [blink], megan fox uses one as a getaway car in transformers 2 [biggrin], shame i can't get her in mine :-k

Only cool people drive on the left side of the road lmao kidding' date='.....

[/quote']

VERY COOL people however, who were born & raised in a left-driving country but currently living in a right-driving country, possess the magical ability to drive EVERYWHERE on the planet...[biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

VERY COOL people however' date=' who were born & raised in a left-driving country but currently living in a right-driving country, possess the magical ability to drive EVERYWHERE on the planet...[biggrin'] [biggrin] [biggrin]

There are drivers here to that drive anywhere they want but they normally get ticketed lmao

Archived