Gibson Brands Forums

Wtf?

dem00n

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're all for any sort of projectile vomit-style discourse?

Do you think there are times when a parent would LOVE to know how their kid acts when unsupervised?

I have kids of my own.

They had no idea how badly a computer can come back to bite them in the *** - no matter how many times told.

"Ouch! That's hot! Ouch! That's hot! Ouch! That's hot! Ouch! That's hot! Ouch! That's hot!"

[lol][cool][lol]

Man' date=' you don't get it, you're like the hyper kid in the back of the classroom doing and saying anything to get people to pay attention to you. [/quote']

I will agree with you there yoda. More like he ADHD Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

...I just thought it would be appropriate to mention here...I hate how he can't spell "actually."

What does "acutal" mean? The spell-check always says it's wrong' date=' but he keeps on using it!

Sorry. I couldn't help myself either...[/quote']

You know, I'm not the best speller myself, but a word that I use ALL THE G. D. TIME; I learn how to spell. I don't know what "acutal" actually means either, but he uses it in nearly every thing he posts. XDemonknoght, you say, "I hate how he can't sell "actually"."? - I hate how he can't spell hardly ANYthing.

You know' date=' I'm not the best speller myself, but a word that I use ALL THE G. D. TIME; I learn how to spell. I don't know what "acutal" actually means either, but he uses it in nearly every thing he posts. [b']XDemonknoght[/b], you say, "I hate how he can't sell "actually"."? - I hate how he can't spell hardly ANYthing.

I'll forgive you for misspelling my User name because you rarely use it. [biggrin] If you used it all the time, however, and misspelled it every time, I'd feel differently.

Idiots should be able to speak their mind no matter how old.

WHAT?

Maybe in the privacy of their own homes' date=' at the pleasure of their own parents.

The REAL WORLD is a tough place to go shooting off one's mouth.

The internet will either help kids learn from their mistakes or it'll ruin their lives. Either way' date=' they're the ones responsible. [/quote']

And the internet AIN'T the real world.

I know kids nowadays don't believe that...

I think you'll find most adults, especially who've raised kids of their own, have become less tolerant of

mouthy kids. All this crap about "he's learning to express himself" is something most people will avoid.

It's tough to hear even from another adult who actually has something to express. A kid flinging sh!t at

everybody's computer monitor isn't anybody's idea of a good time, except other kids trying to get up

the courage to do it themselves...

By the way, what does btw stand for?

[biggrin]

Idiots should be able to speak their mind no matter how old.

The internet will either help kids learn from their mistakes or it'll ruin their lives. Either way' date=' they're the ones responsible.[/quote']

Agreed! Maybe we have one learning right now.

Lesson one: Don't get into an intellectual fight with a cap gun.

Lesson two: Some things you say may comeback and bite you in the butt.

Lesson three: you never know who's listening.

Archived